Thursday, June 26, 2008

Blogging Should Come With A Warning


On Monday and Tuesday I spent a lot of time getting the following blog together http://ragnarrelaypwc.blogspot.com/ . It's just scraps of our race for PWC people to look at. Meanwhile the boys emptied out the toy box and went outside for some fun on their own terms. I found 2/3 of my boys butt naked, dangerously filling the tub up with hose water. I got lucky with this shot. It's just one of those things you don't want your kids doing without supervision.

Last year we went swimming about 5 times before we got crypo. 4 out of the 5 times I found L drowning; so I bought him that blue suit he's wearing in this picture. Like he needs it here, he cracks me up. We took him to his well check up. He is 90th percentile for height and weight, typical for Chris' side of the family. At least 1/3 of my kids still has a chance at being tall, that's if he can make it to adulthood.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's amazing what kids will do when you turn your back for a minute. Pretty funny stuff.

lucy said...

yeah, the thought of finding A head first in that tub full of water, creeps me out!

Sara C. said...

Scary, but cute! Congrats on the Ragnar run!! We were in Logan too that weekend. Reed's boss did the Ragnar as well. I am not sure what group he was with, though.

Angela said...

that is so funny! the best is that they stripped down. what crazy/fun boys you have

Ivy & Mae said...

but it made for a cute picture! (I have a BS in Sociology--I worked at the center doing PSR (Psycho-social rehab) work. I think I was classified as a para-professional through the state--so a lot less pay than the "pros" actually get!

the narrator said...

the funniest part was seeing L running through the backyard stark-naked without any shame at all. I was cracking up.

CUTRER said...

LOL! That just made my day. You miss when you kids are small and do crazy, cute stuff like that. Know to get them to do anything w/there imaginations is like pulling teeth. I called Paul into the office to see it he was laughing. Thanks for the smile.