1. If you have a question, don't ask. You are better off figuring it out yourself. It will save you time and energy
2. Go with a good attitude and don't let anything bother you.
3. Ignore everyone and pretend you are the only one there. Don't begin to look around you because you will lose your focus. My husband always comes back with descriptions of unique people. They tend to shop at Walmart.
4. Don't wear tight work out shorts/pants, of any length to avoid creepy guys checking out your rear end. If you want people to quickly get out of your way and move behind you, it's a good tactic if you don't mind the galking.
5. People tend to try to make you move out of their way even though you aren't done trying to find your product and you were there first. Just get out of the way and don't make a big deal even though they should just wait or use another isle.
6. When you see people clearing an isle in masses, don't go through it. Someone has for sure passed gas. Get the hint and steer clear or else you'll pay.
7. Alway greet the handicapped greeter at the entrance/exit no matter how awkward
8. When the cashier hits on you, just pretend you don't speak English or play dumb
9. Go get your school supplies right now for dirt cheap
10. Don't forget to screw the cap back on after taking a sniff, because the checker will be very annoyed with the mess it makes on the counter and he/she will NOT give you a new bottle no matter how empty.
11. Use your ipod or be prepared to call DCFS for child abuse.
12. Bribe you kids to stay behaved. They get to pick a treat AT THE END. Give yourself a treat for making it through.
13. If you are hanging onto life by a few strings don't go to Walmart, you are sure to have a melt down.
14. Wash, Wash, Wash your hands when you get home and your kids hands. There are lots of nasty things going around and if you're going to get it from somewhere there's a good chance it'll be from Walmart.