Thursday, July 03, 2008

Yesterday Continued...........Yard Work




















I don't know why I picked the hottest time of the day to do yard work, but I did. I was miserable and I see why Chris has been a little neglectful with yard work lately. I thought I would mow the lawn and do the basics (pick up toys, garbage, pull weeds, and rake leaves) so that Chris can work on other details that normally he can't get around to. I even got to the garage and now we can both park in it again. The chosen detail.......... getting rid of more dead trees. You see above that the boys are saying goodbye to the dead Aspens and getting a kick of the trees falling over. Since we've moved in we have lost four trees and we are now left with one, pathetic, little Nashi tree that's not doing any better.

No comments: